- 2020-01-20 Video recordings and slides for talks from CHES 2018 and 2019 added.
- 2019-11-19 TCHES 2020 Issue 1 is online.
- 2019-08-09 TCHES 2019 Issue 4 is online.
- 2019-05-09 TCHES 2019 Issue 3 is online.
- 2019-02-28 TCHES 2019 Issue 2 is online.
- 2018-11-12 TCHES 2019 Issue 1 is online.
- 2018-07-06 Migration to Open Journal System 3.0 completed
Starting with CHES 2018, CHES is switching its publication model to an open-access journal/conference hybrid model. Articles can be submitted every three months and undergo a journal-style reviewing process. Accepted papers are published in Gold Open Access (free availability from day one) by the Ruhr-University of Bochum in an issue of the newly established journal IACR Transactions on Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems (TCHES) with ISSN 2569-2925.
About the CHES Conference
Since 1999, the annual CHES conference highlights new results in the design and analysis of cryptographic hardware and software implementations and builds a valuable bridge between the research and cryptographic engineering communities and attracts participants from industry, academia, and government organizations. Topics suitable for CHES include, but are not limited to cryptographic implementations, attacks against implementations and countermeasures, cryptographic tools and methodologies, cryptographic implementation issues and applications.